AGP Community Project
The support we provide is inclusive.
OUR CURRENT PROJECT
DUE TO COVID 19 EPIDEMIC WE HAVE FOCUSED ALL OUR EFFORTS IN WORKING WITH OTHER ORGANISATIONS TO ELIMINATE FOOD POVERTY AND SCARCITY IN SOUTHWARK.
We provided nutritional balanced food for 900 people in Southwark since March 2020.
Our referrals can be self referred by completing an online application form. We work with organisations like Southwark Community mental health, Blackfriars resettlement, Faiths women community, Southwark Refugee and Southwark council.
Our priorities are those living in Southwark and vulnerable (over 60 years, in isolation because of Covid 19, those with underlining conditions and those on benefit).
We provide the non food essentials like sanitary pad, toiletries, pampers, wipes, hand soap etc
Tailored programmes for unemployed young persons and adults. Like CV support, interview techniques and access to all government assistedprogrammes or funding.
- We provide access to quality Legal advise.
- Are you NEET (Not in Employment Education or Training) me to ring support is available.
- Access to local drug and alcohol support in your local area.
- Access to your local Housing support .
- Ex- offending support…. Help with employment and social rehabilitation within your local community.
- Support is provided through mentoring, motivation and confidence building.
You can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also fill the form below if you require more info.