1. REMEMBER YOUR CREATOR Always remember your creator. We easily forget that he knows what we want and what will make us happy.
– Growing old gracefully: Like It or not , we all grow older and age. Some of us enjoy joking about our age but deep down inside, growing old is something many dread and fear, and are willing to do anything to avoid.
2. REDEEM THE TIME
Time, “when?” When do we find happiness? Is it the days of our youth? Is it before troubled times or after? Or is it before you die? Your happiness and life fulfilment lies in your own hands!
3. REVERENCE GOD
In other to be fulfilled, you need to give total reverence to God. Fear no one but God Almighty. Instead love others, for, “Perfect love casts away all fear”.
4. LOVE GOD WITH ALL YOUR BEING
Matthew 22:37-40. It is the duty of us all as Christians, to keep His commandments. Love is one of them.
Key points to living a fulfilled life:
– Do not have any other gods.
– Accept no substitute.
– Take God seriously.
– Love your neighbour as yourself.
– Honour your parents.
– Protect life
– Keep your marriage a sacred and Holy one. It should be affair proof.
– Have integrity.
– Tell the truth.
– Be content.
In conclusion, “Everything is Nothing but Vanity”. Solomon had it all, many wives, children, money, power, fame and most of all, Wisdom. All, but wisdom was vanity.
~ LEADER DANIEL WILLIAMS